- Ceaușescu Mansion” is open to the public from Wednesday to Sunday, between 10.00 AM and 5.00 PM.
- Ceaușescu Mansion” is closed Monday and Tuesday all year and during the legal days off in Romania. The visit can take place exclusively with a guide, in either Romanian or English and French (by request).
- The ticket office closes 45 minutes before the visiting hours end.
- The last visiting tour of the day begins at 5.00PM.
- Free WI-FI
- Free Parking including shuttle buses
- Corporate and cultural events can be organized
- Free professional guidance for each group.
- Free photos (without flash)
- Visiting Ceaușescu Mansion by disabled people is not yet possible due to the building configuration.