- Ceaușescu Mansion” is open to the public fromTuesday to Sunday, between 10.00 AM and 5.00 PM.
- Ceaușescu Mansion” is closed Monday all year and during the legal days off in Romania. The visit can take place exclusively with a guide, in either Romanian or English.
- The ticket office closes 45 minutes before the visiting hours end.
- The last visiting tour of the day begins at 5.00PM.
- In order to visit it is mandatory to book a tour at least 24hours in advance.
- Free WI-FI
- Free Parking
- Corporate and cultural events can be organized
- Free professional guidance for each group.
- Free photos (without flash)
- Access for people with locomotor disabilities (wheelchair) is not currently possible due to the configuration of the building.
- Baby strollers are not allowed on the tour