The Permanent Exhibition ”Ceaușescu Mansion” will be closed between 11.11 – 18.11.2020 for maintenance and restoration. The period can be extended if needed. We will keep you updated. Thank you for understanding and we apologize for the inconvenience.
Starting with the 20 of May 2020 The Permanent Exhibition Casa Ceaușescu (The Ceaușescu Mansion) will restart it’s public activity. We assure the full implementation of the current protection measures against the SARS-COV 2 virus in compliance with the legal reforms in effect.
Thus, in order to comply with the regulations in effect, concerning the maintenance of the social distance of 2 meters , we have designed a visiting format adapted to the current situation. The groups will comply to the following scheme:
- maximum of 3 persons who are not part of the same family
- maximum of 5 persons who are part of the same family
- maximum of 4 persons as it follows: 1 couple / family (consisting of 2 people) and 2 persons who are not part of the same family
- maximum of 5 persons as it follows: 2 couples / families (consisting of 2 people each) and 1 person who is not part of the same family
- maximum of 6 persons as it follows: 3 couples / families (consisting of 2 people each)
-maximum of 4 persons who are part of the same family
The tours will take place at a time difference of 15 minutes each.
The appointments can be made starting today by using the exhibition’s phone number: +40 213 180 989 and by our official website: www.casaceausescu.ro
Measures, rules and steps concerning the visit of The Permanent Exhibition Casa Ceaușescu (The Ceaușescu Mansion )in accordance with the current legislation.
- Public access will be allowed only under the strict condition of wearing a mask (medical / non-medical) throughout the entire visit, which for effective protection must cover both mouth and nose and must be held visitor.
- The access to The Permanent Exhibition Casa Ceaușescu (The Ceaușescu Mansion) will be made by respecting a social distance of at least 2 meters between the tour participants.
- Non-contact temperature check test of visitor. Those who refuse to have their temperature checked will not be allowed to enter inside the building.
- Covering the footwear with protective slippers, made available by the exhibition’s staff.
- Hand sanitization with disinfectant solution / antibacterial gel, provided by the exhibition’s staff.
- Access to the reception to confirm the appointment and payment of tickets (we recommend payment by credit card) is allowed only after the first 5 steps mentioned above have been completed.
- During the visit it is forbidden to touch the exposed surfaces, the exhibits and all of the other interior elements.
- The duration of the tour cannot exceed the time limit of 60 minutes for the Standard Tour and 90 minutes for the Private Tour.
- The guidance is provided by detailed information panels present throughout the exhibition.
Thank you ! We wait for your arrival !
The Permanent Exhibition Casa Ceaușescu (The Ceaușescu Mansion) Team